Tuesday, March 20, 2012

PTM Project

I am learning so much about photography and am enjoying the process. The only problem is that I get so far behind on blogging about this journey.   This entry will showcase my Paint the Moon "Let's do 52" project.  This project motivates me everyday to look for those photo opportunities.  I don't carry my dslr with me everyday and since I am using these projects to get better with my good camera, I have to figure out how to get those pictures when I'm carrying my camera.   There are so many websites with this type of project and you just have to figure out which one(s) you want to do.  I like the idea that I will have all these memories to look back on.

8/52 Simplicity
9/52 Framed

10/52 A Perfect Pair
11/52 Beauty in the Everyday Details


I just love both my princesses and, as you can tell, they are my perfect models!

Until next time,
xoxo Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment