Wednesday, March 21, 2012

February/March One Word

A little late but better late than.....you know that saying!  I finally found my "Leap" picture for my February One Word Project.  I took creative liberty when interpreting the word.  This is a little "spooky" but my interpretation of the word is that I will take any "Leap" to learn about photography and what I can do with my pictures.  This picture was taken at a cemetery and as if that wasn't weird enough, I used photoshop settings to make it look dark and more like a negative than a picture.  I won't be insulted if you don't like it....I'm not sure how I feel about it!  I do know that I probably won't go to another cemetery, for the purpose of taking pictures that is.

Leap-February OWP-Before Picture

Leap-February OWP-After Picture

So the word for March was "Gather".  Simple enough, right?


Until next time,
xoxo Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment