Sunday, May 13, 2012

It's Mother's Day so happy Mother's Day to all.  It was a great day spent with family and dear friends. 

I've been keeping busy with my photography lately.  I am moving towards being comfortable calling myself "professional" but really, I think I'm just a professional learner.  With each photo shoot, I learn so very much.  Right now, Lightroom is my focus.  I've learned a lot but have so many questions with each session that I process.  I'm very lucky to have a great network of friends on Facebook that I can question and they don't get tired of answering my questions. 

The last shoots have been senior shoots.  I think this is where I'm going to call my comfort zone with a few items to consider....
  • 1-2 seniors is best...I get clearer pictures and working on perfecting the entire picture is easier.  A big group is harder to do.  
  • Backdrops...OMG!  
  • I'm not sure what I'm going to do about that.  NIK, Portraiture, or Portrait Professional???
  • Monitor calibration...gotta do this.
  • Do I upgrade to a full frame?  I so want the new 5D Mark III but I'm so far from professional.  Do I spend that much on a serious hobby?
  • Lenses!!  Love the 2 new ones I just bought but what else?
So here are a couple of senior shots of my niece.








Until next time,
xoxo Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment