I've been keeping busy with my photography lately. I am moving towards being comfortable calling myself "professional" but really, I think I'm just a professional learner. With each photo shoot, I learn so very much. Right now, Lightroom is my focus. I've learned a lot but have so many questions with each session that I process. I'm very lucky to have a great network of friends on Facebook that I can question and they don't get tired of answering my questions.
The last shoots have been senior shoots. I think this is where I'm going to call my comfort zone with a few items to consider....
- 1-2 seniors is best...I get clearer pictures and working on perfecting the entire picture is easier. A big group is harder to do.
- I'm not sure what I'm going to do about that. NIK, Portraiture, or Portrait Professional???
- Monitor calibration...gotta do this.
- Do I upgrade to a full frame? I so want the new 5D Mark III but I'm so far from professional. Do I spend that much on a serious hobby?
- Lenses!! Love the 2 new ones I just bought but what else?
Until next time,