Saturday, February 18, 2012

Well, I tried to add another page on my blog but I can't seem to get it to work the way I think it should.   I get very caught up on other blogs when I see such creative ideas and wonderful blog layouts but I come back here and can't figure out how to do the same....Any ideas out there?  Perhaps just one page is enough!!

So here is the shot I entered  for my Let's Do 52.   This week's theme was "Pretty Ugly" and because it's been raining so much, I haven't been out much :(  I opened up the front door and sat on the concrete porch with my camera in hand.  This is what I got.

7/52-Pretty Ugly

I still can't figure out what to photograph for my Shutter Sisters One Word Project.
The word this month is "LEAP"....still looking.....


Until next time,
xoxo Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment